Update by user Mar 21, 2013

School made contact (first time since 2011) and said this report could have consequences.(Guess he mean legally) I take this as a new threat from the school administration.

They also sent me a contract.

If I sign I will never be able to take this case to court.

I have watched the complaints against the school on the web the last month and see they work active to remove student complaints.

Original review posted by user Feb 18, 2013

Luftfartsskolen / Luftfartsskolen A/S / Luftfartsskolen.no / Thor Alvik.

School dont care about students. - Students that file a complaint gets kicked out. Owner of school take this personal.

School is alot more expensive than they say.

Courses taken trough their partnerschool is not accepted by Norwegian aviation authorities.

Students from 2008 - 2010 made a lawsuit against the school.

Norwegian student organizations recommend you to stay away from this school. (if in doubt call ANSA)

SIAP test - useless test that is not approved by the aviation authorities to select students. (everyone pass this test) but you have to pay 400$ for it. Scam.

ATPL course: make you sign up two years in advance. If you cancel they do not pay you back. (School still owe me 8000 $ and refuse to pay)

Parterschool - Phoenix east aviation, inc. Luftfartsskolen have no authorities at this school. But they still charge you 10% extra under your education. This money goes in Luftfartsskolen A/S pocket.

If able.. stay far away from this school.

If you want to go to florida you can go direct without going trough Luftfartsskolen. This will save you much money and time spent arguing with the Luftfartsskolen administration.

Btw, school have also made threats to students. Sound crazy? yes it is..

Had an Experience with Luftfartsskolen?

Comments

thisschoolsux
Square, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom #705229

This school is ***! They totaly ripped me of! Stay away from Thor Alvik and Luftfartsskolen

Student

Agree. This school is ***! They owe me money to!